based on a dual token model
The Bounty Hunters Token economy is designed to make the Catch-and-Earn economy sustainable. It is based on a dual token model where powerful game mechanism and balanced rules work together to create a new Real-Yeald ecosystem.
$CAE reward tokens drive and balance the economy inside the ecosystem.
$BTH gavanance tokens distribute the rights to adjusting the economy rules, future development of the ecosystem, and governance over Treasury.
Game Token: $CAE ( Catch-and-Earn Token )
$CAE is an ERC-20 (Polygon Matic) token with no fixed supply.
This is Bounty Hunters primary Catch-and-Earn reward and utility token.
Users can earn $CAE when performing the following:
- Catch prizes in our various Online Claw Machine Games.
- “Bounty Hunters League” have the potential to win a lot of $CAE.
- Rewards for users who perform various activities that help the ecosystem.
Users can enjoy the following features by spending $CAE:
- Play our online claw machine game.
- Join the “Bounty Hunters League”
- TAX 50% for all Tx of $CAE Token.
- TAX will be 3% when selling tokens within the BTH APP.
Gavanance Token: $BTH ( BOUNTY HUNTERS Token)
$BTH is an ERC-20 (Polygon Matic) token with fixed supply.
This is Bounty Hunters governance, utility and special Catch-and-Earn reward token.
There will be no private sale of $BTH tokens, so there will be no potential selling pressure at TGE.